Saturday 9 February 2008

Stoke Mate!


i watched black out to get pumped to skate stoke



this was funny at the time




ipswich brought us lots of food and drinks







we got well lost in stoke so we had to ask about 50 people



stoke bitch!






its massive



the skate paths arent that great



and neither are the bowls



but the park is fuckin dope



me and ben had oat cakes



there well nice



after lunch we started filmin and got all dirty mad shit went down there will be an edit soon but my comps bein re-paired so it may take a while



after getting hurt and the camera dying it was time to leave



bye stoke plaza



skating back to the car



while skating to the car i fell and hit my head



we went mackers



clark loves his funny poses




my head fuckin well hurt



driving home time



bye ben



when i got home my comp broke again so i ran a bath it was the best thing ever



my lump is actually getting bigger

edit will be soon!

No comments: