Monday 5 May 2008

Sophs 18th


I met Joe at his work



Annie had booked us a taxi





when we go to the place where we were bein picked up it pissed it down




me n kirah ran to the back of the coach n left everyone else




such a poser



I hadnt seen geo since she left college n this is how she greets me




Happy 18th soph




The melton dancers and luke




joe didnt want to que twice





errrr





kirah made me have double vodkas i ended up having four they where horrible




















Joe has a ginger beard

























haha missy




these two have well loads of pics POSERS!




get a room





luke was being sick this girl wouldnt let me take a picture i dont think she likes having fun














She soon broke my glasses











Zoe was out of it then started being sick



I did the good thing and tried to comfort her








Adam is well tall




this guy asked alex for her number she said NO









we left and i got a taxi home





when i got home i had cookie crisp it was well good

No comments: